Can you pass the test to qualify as a Soldier of the Guard?
some heraldic words: do you know what they mean?
* A small triangular flag carried on a knight's lance, displaying his arms
* A falcon
* An official in the English College of Arms
* A fabulous bird, like a cormorant
* A galley or ancient vessel with one mast
* A light garment, worn over armour and embroidered with the arms of the wearer
* A full moon
* A pure white hound, with large head, broad muzzle and long ears
* A title of dignity and honour among Anglo-Saxons (equivalent to a Norman baron
OK, I give up, what do these words mean?