How to Act
By Aishwarya, 10, Mumbai, India
1. First rehearse your lines.
2. Then do your role with some one else.
3. Wear the best costume.
4. When on stage make sure you do not turn your back to the audience.
5. Try to avoid but not fully avoid the audience's staring eyes.
6. Give expression to your role.
7. At the end, when you are told to say some words just tell-
:The name of the setter of the play
:The people who helped you
:And your thoughts about the play
PS: Thank the audience and helpers.
Back to Full
list of Instructions
Full list of