How to fly
By Taryn, 9 years old, Radford, Nottingham, UK
1. First find a straight flat path and start running.
2. Don't run too fast in case you hurt someone.
3. Flap your wings hard and quickly.
4. When you start to lift off the ground continue to flap your wings hard.
5. Tuck your legs under your wings.
6. When you're landing make sure that no one is there and land on your feet running.
7. Stop flapping your wings and tilt them back a bit so they help you slow down.
Now you can take off and land!
Back to Full
list of Instructions
Full list of